Trade.com is a trusted and long-standing online trading platform founded in 2009. Its broad range of trading instruments, including forex, stocks, commodities, and indices, as well as crypto, makes it a versatile choice for beginners & professionals.
The available MT4 and WebTrader platforms are user-friendly and include advanced trading tools, making it easy for traders of all levels to navigate. Additionally, beginners can take advantage of their educational resources, such as videos, eBooks, and webinars, and a free $10,000 practice account.
As a trader myself, I have found the platform to be a reliable and feature-rich option for trading CFDs. For those planning to start trading with it, here’s a detailed Trade.com review through which I will provide a thorough analysis of its services, including its user-friendly platforms, customer service, competitive spreads, leverage options, educational resources, and regulatory compliance.
Broker Overview – What is Trade.com?
Trade.com is a multi-asset online trading platform that offers access to a wide range of trading products, including forex and CFD instruments.
They are operated by Leadcapital Markets Ltd, a reputable company based in Cyprus, and are authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
One of the standout features of Trade.com is its user-friendly platform, which provides secure access to over 2,100 instruments through WebTrader.
In addition to its trading solutions, it also provides comprehensive educational resources to help traders of all levels learn methods and strategies, making it a great option for beginners looking to get started.
Well! Now that we have gained basic information about the broker, let us move ahead with a comprehensive Trade.com review 2023 to get an objective assessment of its legitimacy, fees, and available products.
Is Trade.com Scam?
No, Trade.com is not a scam because of the heavy regulatory licenses it holds from multiple top-tier financial authorities, including the FCA and CySEC.
The company’s license is fully harmonized with the requirements of the European Parliament’s Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID), ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and providing a high level of protection for investors.
Furthermore, Trade.com SA is regulated by the FSCA, providing global trading coverage. Therefore, based on our research for the Trade.com scam analysis report, it can be confidently stated that Trade.com is a legit broker and not a scam.
Safety & Security Features
At a glance at safety, Trade.com’s commitment to providing a secure trading experience for its clients seems to be true to a great extent. The broker employs advanced security protocols to ensure clients’ data privacy, including the use of SSL encryption, which encrypts all data transmitted between the client and the platform servers.
In addition, the platform features two-factor authentication (2FA) to provide an additional layer of security for its clients. At the same time, the broker’s highly regulated status further adds an extra level of trust and reliability for traders.
An In-Depth Look at Trade.com’s Available Trading Instruments
Trade.com’s offering of CFDs on emerging market currencies and exotic forex pairs may be of interest. These instruments are not commonly found on other trading platforms and may appeal to traders seeking to diversify their portfolios or take advantage of specific market conditions in these regions.
Here’s a look into the available trading platforms:
Based on our detailed analysis for Trade.com Review 2023, the broker’s product offering is noteworthy and impressive, with over 2100+ trading instruments available.
Trade.com Fees & Commission Charges
Trade.com’s fee and commission structure is one area where the broker falls short. As a revenue model, the company primarily relies on mark-ups on spreads, which are generally higher than those offered by other brokers. This can put traders at a disadvantage, particularly when compared to other online traders.
When it comes to trading fees, the broker charges high spreads. Examples of some of their spreads include EUR/USD Spread at 1 pip, Crude Oil WTI Spread at 2, Gold Spread at 40, and BTC/USD Spread at 0.71. It’s important to note that spreads can vary and traders should verify current spreads on the company’s website.
Trade.com also charges non-trading fees, such as overnight charges on positions that remain open overnight and conversion fees when an account and asset being traded are in different currencies. Additionally, the broker charges an inactivity fee when accounts remain inactive for more than 90 days. It’s worth noting, however, that there are no deposit or withdrawal fees.
Maximum Leverage Offered By Trade.com
Based on our research for Trade.com Review 2023, the maximum leverage offered by Trade.com depends on the trading instrument.
For example, for major forex pairs, the maximum leverage offered is 1:30 for retail clients and 1:300 for professional clients.
For commodities, the maximum leverage offered is 1:20 for retail clients and 1:200 for professional clients. For indices, the maximum leverage offered is 1:20 for retail clients and 1:200 for professional clients.
Information on Available Trading Platforms
After conducting our analysis for Trade.com Review 2023, we found that the broker offers traders access to highly popular trading platforms, including MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, as well as its proprietary CFD WebTrader platform. These platforms are available through desktop, tablet, and mobile interfaces.
According to our research, Trade.com’s supported platform has an excellent overall rating of 8 out of 10 compared to over 100 other brokers.
- Suitable for both beginner and professional traders
- Advanced charting capabilities
- A wide range of technical indicators and graphical objects
- Automated trading through Expert Advisors (EAs)
- Access to Trading Central, a leading investment research provider
- Available for desktop, web, and mobile devices
- One of the most advanced trading platforms
- More advanced than MT4
- Additional features include an economic calendar, depth of market, and netting system for hedging
- Suitable for professional traders who need advanced analysis tools
- Available for desktop, web, and mobile devices
- No download is necessary; accessible through desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- User-friendly interface
- Advanced charting and technical analysis tools
- Trading Central integration
- Multiple order types and risk management tools
- Direct market access through a partnership with Interactive Brokers
- Access to more than 100,000 tradable instruments
- Suitable for professional traders who require fast execution and access to deep liquidity
- Advanced order types and risk management tools
Pros & Cons Of Trading With Trade.com
- User-friendly multiple trading platform options and easy account setup process.
- A wide range of tradable assets, including forex, stocks, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
- Offers educational resources for beginner traders, such as webinars and tutorials.
- Provides access to advanced trading tools, such as charting software and technical analysis tools.
- Offers multiple account types to suit different trader needs and preferences.
- Regulated by reputable authorities, such as the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
- Offers competitive spreads and low trading fees.
- Limited research and analysis tools compared to some other brokers.
- Some traders may find the platform’s layout and design somewhat basic or outdated.
- Limited customer support options outside of regular trading hours.
- Limited payment options compared to some other brokers.
Trade.com Trading Accounts Offered
The broker’s account offering is impressive, with the availability of basic and professional accounts, as per our Trade.com review 2023. However, the minimum deposit requirements are comparatively higher than most online trading platforms.
Here’s a breakdown of all retail investor accounts offered:
- Micro account: $100 minimum deposit, good for beginners or those trying the platform out, includes desktop and mobile trading and 24-hour customer support.
- Silver account: $1,000 minimum deposit, includes all features of the micro account plus a morning daily review and a dedicated account manager.
- Gold account: $10,000 minimum deposit, includes all features of the silver account plus access to trading central and premium daily analysis.
- Platinum account: $50,000 minimum deposit, includes all features of the gold account plus premium customer support.
- Exclusive account: $100,000 minimum deposit, includes all features of the gold account plus better rates on spreads.
- DMA Account: It is an additional account option for high-volume traders. However, it needs certain criteria to be followed: financial portfolio over €500,000, 10 relevant trades in significant sizes in the last four quarters, or at least one year of experience working in the financial sector.
How To Open An Account on Trade.com?
The process of opening a real trading account on Trade.com seems to be straightforward. The steps are clearly outlined below, and Trade.com‘s customer support team is available to assist with any questions or issues that may arise during the account opening process.
Here’s a complete process:
- Navigate to the Trade.com website and click on the “Open Account” page.
- Enter your personal information, including your name, email, phone number, and other relevant details.
- Upload documentation to verify your identity and address, such as proof of residency and government-issued ID.
- Complete an electronic quiz to confirm your trading experience.
- Once your account is activated, make your first deposit to begin trading.
Deposit & Withdrawal Conditions At Trade.com
Depositing and withdrawing funds from Trade.com is convenient & supports instant fund transfers. However, it’s important to note that deposit and withdrawal options may vary depending on the jurisdiction and regulations.
Trade.com Payment Methods
- Credit/debit cards
- Bank wire
The minimum deposit to start trading is $100, but this may vary depending on the trading account you choose.
How To Deposit Funds Into Trade.com Account?
To withdraw funds, simply log in to your account and select the “Deposit Funds” option in the menu tab.
- Enter the amount, choose the preferred payment option, and complete the electronic request with the necessary requirements.
- Finally, confirm the information and submit your request. You can check the current status of your withdrawal through your dashboard.
Withdrawals at Trade.com have a minimum withdrawal requirement of $20 for all methods except wire transfer, which has a minimum withdrawal amount of $100. Currently, there are no deposit or withdrawal fees, as the broker covers all associated fees.
How to Withdraw Funds From Trade.com?
To withdraw funds from Trade.com, simply login to your account and select the “Withdraw Funds” option in the menu tab.
- Enter the withdrawal amount, choose the withdrawal method, and complete the electronic request with the necessary requirements.
- Finally, confirm the withdrawal information and submit your request. You can check the current status of your withdrawal through your dashboard.
Trade.com Educational & Research Support
The broker provides a comprehensive educational and research support system to help traders navigate the complexities of the financial markets.
Here are some of the standout features of their support system:
- Educational Resources: There is an extensive library of educational resources, including eBooks, video tutorials, and trading guides. These resources cover a wide range of topics, from beginner-level trading concepts to advanced trading strategies.
- Market Analysis: The brokerage’s team of analysts provides daily market analysis and insights across a range of asset classes, including forex, stocks, and commodities. Traders can access this information via the website or mobile app.
- Trading Signals: The platform provides traders with access to trading signals, which are generated by the broker’s proprietary algorithms. These signals provide traders with insights into potential trading opportunities based on market trends and technical analysis.
- Trading Central: It also offers access to Trading Central, a leading & the best provider of technical analysis tools and market research. With access to Trading Central, traders can use these tools to analyze market trends, identify potential trading opportunities, and manage risk more effectively.
Overall, based on our detailed analysis of Trade.com Review, the broker’s educational and research support system provides traders with a wealth of information and resources to help them succeed in the financial markets.
Customer Support At Trade.com
The broker provides commendable customer support services to its clients. They offer 24/5 customer support through various communication channels, such as Live Chat, WhatsApp, and Email – [email protected]. However, you can expect a reply from them in up to 48 hours.
Their customer support team is internationally presented and supports multiple languages, including Polish, English, Czech, Slovak, Spanish, German, and Italian.
Conclusion For Trade.com Review 2023
In conclusion of this detailed Trade.com Review 2023, we conclude the broker is a regulated and reputed trading platform to get started with it. They offer different investment products and various account types, from micro to exclusive accounts, that cater to different trading needs and experience levels.
While Trade.com is a reputable broker with many benefits, it also has some drawbacks. One significant drawback is that they do not offer a demo account, which may be an issue for traders who want to test the platform before committing to real money.
Therefore, due to the lackness of such key features, we don’t recommend this broker. Instead, you should trade with a more reliable and complete brokerage platform like InvestFW or Capitalix.
Is Trade.com A Regulated Broker?
Yes, it is a regulated broker. It is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa.
What Trading Platforms Does Trade.com Offer?
The broker offers to trade through the popular MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform as well as its own proprietary platform called WebTrader.
What Is The Minimum Deposit for Trade.com?
The minimum deposit required to open an account with this broker is $100. However, the minimum deposit amount may vary depending on the account type.
Does Trade.com Offer A Demo Account?
No, the broker does not offer any demo trading account, which should be considered its biggest drawback. The inclusion of a free demo account protects beginner traders to take the unnecessary risk.
What Is The Customer Support Like At Trade.com?
The broker offers 24/5 customer support via multiple internationally presented local lines and Live Chat, WhatsApp, and Email. The support is provided in several languages, including English, German, Italian, and Spanish.
How Do I Access My Trade.com Login?
To access your Trade.com account, simply go to the website and click on the “Login” button located in the top right corner of the homepage. Then tap in your login details, which include your email address and password, and click on “Login”.
Who Owns Trade.com?
Trade.com is owned and operated by Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd., which is a financial services company authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with license number 227/14.
Note: This review is intended to provide a general overview of the platform based solely on personal experience and should not be regarded as financial advice.
It’s important to note that trading CFDs & spread bets involve a significant level of complexity and carries a high risk of rapid financial loss due to leverage. It’s worth noting that 83.40% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
Therefore, it’s crucial to assess your understanding of CFDs and determine if you’re financially capable or whether you can afford to withstand the high risk of losing your funds before engaging in such trading activities.
Be the first to leave a review.