CTRL is a popular name in the corporate world. The motto of the company is to make the global company data open for all. It is a registered firm situated in Canterbury New Zealand and is an integral part of the Stock Exchange Industry. CTRL Investments Limited has about 120 employees placed across all its locations. There is a total of eight firms in the corporate family of CTRL Investments Limited.
The famous Dun and Bradstreet give data to about 120 million firms like CTRL Investments Limited across the world, including financials, competitor information and contacts.
CTRL Investments Limited New Zealand
1) Incorporated year: 2010
2) Parent company of HFTrading
3) Address of Headquarter: L 3 50 Victoria Street, Christchurch Central Christchurch, CANTERBURY 8013 New Zealand
4) Company Type: Limited Company Subsidiary
5) Total employees: 120
6) Revenue (MIL USD): 1.240889
7) End of fiscal year: March
8) CTRL is licensed and regulated by two authorities:
- the Australian Securities and Investments Commission with licence number AFSL No. 414198
- New Zealand Financial Markets Authority with licence number FSPR No. FSP197465.
CTRL Investments Limited Australia
It is the branch of CTRL Investment Limited New Zealand. It is a registered company with company number 152535085 incorporated in the year 2011—the jurisdiction area for the firm in Australia.
Critical points of CTRL Investment Limited branch at Australia
1) Company Number: 152535085
2) Incorporation Date: 8 August 2011 (about nine years ago)
3) Status: Registered
4) Company Type: Foreign Company (Overseas)
5) Registered Address: WARRIEWOOD 2102, New South Wales, Australia
6) Jurisdiction: Australia
7) Branch: Branch of CTRL INVESTMENTS LIMITED (New Zealand)
8) Registry Page: https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/Reg
It is the famous name in the list of brokerage firms. CTRL is the parent company of HFTrading.
HFTrading is a leading firm regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. It provides trading on more than 350 financial assets including cryptocurrency, currency pairs, indices and stocks.
Trading charges and features of HFTrading
1) Demo account provides
2) Foundation Year: 2019
3) Min Deposit: $250
4) Max Leverage: 1:400
5) Withdrawal Options: Neteller, Skrill, Credit Card, Wire Transfer
6) Deposit Options: Neteller, Skrill, Credit Card, Wire Transfer
7) Trading Platforms: Meta Trader 4
The Bottom Line
CTRL Limited is a licenced company established in the year 2010 and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission and the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority. The question might come in the mind of many clients that Is CTRL a scam? The answer to this is obvious; any company which is licenced and regulated by a proper authority can never be scan. So, it is a successful and safe venture to work with.
Be the first to leave a review.