It is the leading name in the financial market established in the year 2017, providing the best brokerage services. It is the parent company of T1markets and registered with the Republic of Cyprus having registration number HE 345774
- Registered with the Republic of Cyprus
- Registration number HE 345774
- Regulated by CySEC or Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission to work as a Cyprus Invest Firm
- The licence number of General Capital Broker dated 10 August 2017 is 333/17
- Address: 29, Theklas Lysioti Street, Cassandra Centre Office 202 Limassol, CY-3030, CYPRUS
- Contact number: Tel: +357 25024844
- Fax: +357 25024845
- Part of Cyprus Investor Compensation fund and allowed to offer assistance in the following countries: UK, Slovak Republic, Portugal, Poland, Malta, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Italy, Isle of Man, Hungary, Greece, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Belgium, Austria.
General Capital Brokers Ltd services
GCB or General Capital Brokers Ltd provides the best possible and reliable services with a high level of professionalism and standards to fulfil the needs of customers and. It works hard at enhancing customer’s profit to the maximum level. For satisfying their customers in the area of investment, CCB provides provision of the following services that are mentioned under terms and conditions of their licence:
1. Investment Services
- Acquisition and delivery of orders concerning one or more than one financial instruments
- Execution of trader orders on account of the customer
2. Ancillary services
- Administration and safeguarding the financial instruments for the customer account, including custodianship and associated service (like collateral or cash management).
- Offering loans or credits to customers, thus permitting them to carry forward transaction in more than one financial tools, where GCB itself is involved in such transactions.
- Provides foreign exchange services where there are interlinked to the provision of services (related to investment)
Financial instruments of General Capital Brokers Ltd
The services of GCB are available to the financial instruments listed below:
- Money-market tools
- Transferable securities
- Instruments in collective investment undertakings
- Derivative tools for the transfer of capital risk
- Financial contracts for differences
- Futures, swaps, forward rate agreements, options and any other type of derivative contracts related to interest rates, currencies, yields, securities or other derivatives tools, financial measure or financial indices that maybe settle in cash or physically.
- Futures, swaps, forward rate agreements, options and any other type of derivative contracts related to commodities which must be resolved in capital/cash or may be resolved in the cash/capital at the option of one of the participants (otherwise than by other termination and default event)
- Futures, swaps, options and any other type of derivative contracts related to commodities which can be physically resolved provided that these commodities are traded on the well-regulated financial market or MTF
- Futures, swaps, options and any other type of derivative contracts related to commodities which can be physically resolved provided that these commodities are traded on the well-regulated financial market or MTF and not for the commercial purposes. They have the features of other financial derivative tools, having regard to inter alia, whether, they are subjected to daily margin calls or are resolved and cleared by famous clearing houses.
The globally famous T1markets
T1markets is well-regulated brokerage services authorise by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. It is one of the fast-emerging online broker offering the best financial services to its clients.
Key Points of T1markets
- License number: 333/17
- Registration number: HE345774
Trading charges, commissions and features of T1marktes
- Markets to choose from: Over 10000+
- Assets: 300+
- Spreads: 0.3 minimum pips
- Deposit commission: Zero per cent
- Base currencies available: AUD/USD, USD/JPY
- USD/CHF, USD/CAD, GBP/USD and more
- Maximum Leverage: 1: 500
- Customer support service: 24/5
- Webinars and videos
- News alert
- Offers Precious metal account (Gold account, Silver account and Platinum account) and Islamic Account
Research tools provide by T1Markets.
- It provides an Economic calendar
- Report season calendar
The Bottom Line
General Capital Brokers Ltd is a leading firm established in the year 2017. It is a safe venture to work as it is regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with the registration number HE 345774. It provides various investment and ancillary services to its clients and works in the direction of profit maximisation for their clients.
As mentioned, it is the parent company of T1markets, which allows trading on the various instrument including currencies, currency pairs, commodities and some more. So, if you are pondering to start your trading journey, you can definitely opt for T1markets. They provide advance platforms to enhance user trading experience.
Be the first to leave a review.