Exness ReviewMinimum Spread : From 0.1
Foundation Year : 2008
Min Deposit $ 1
For a quick response from Exness Review please fill this form
Exness Review 2020 – Trading Reality and Features: Exness brokerage company is one of the oldest among all trading houses that exist today. The website was invented in the year 2008, and it has been growing since then and serving traders on its platforms. The place of its inception is in Russia (St. Petersburg). It primarily deals with foreign currency exchange and ECN.
The website touts to have reached a trading volume of 325.8 billion USD for a month. And their active user base is more than 72,000 plus. Let’s know more about the company and its performance.
Regulatory authorities ensure a safe as well as a secure environment for traders from all walks of life. They are essential in maintaining transparency in the financial markets. The Financial Service Provider Register regulates it in New Zealand. On the other hand, CySEC is the regulating body in Cyprus.
In Seychelles (Indian Ocean), they have Nymstar Limited. Financial Services Authority (FSA), an autonomous authority regulates it with the license number SD025. The body is also responsible for monitoring, supervising, complying with the needs of the market.
Nymstar Limited runs with the provision of services. It has got the jurisdiction to operate outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
In the United Kingdom, the Financial Conduct Authority regulates it with FSR (Financial Services Register) number 730729.
PS:/ The company does not offer services in the United States.
Not many websites have the feature enabled. It ensures that clients earn money through recommendations. It can be a source of income. One has to follow the following ways:-
- Publish the partner’s link on any social media account, blog or on email.
- If any user lands on the website through the link and creates an account, then it amounts to revenue generation.
- And if the reference transacts, then on each transaction of the referred client, you get a share. It is irrespective of the outcome of the trade.
- The partner reward gets transferred daily, without delay.
The company’s website states to offer up to 40 per cent revenue to the partner. For every reference, a person gets 80 dollars. He/she can earn up to 32000 dollars every month. As per the information lined up, the company has a total payout of 306 million dollars to 12,000 partners.
Exness Account Types
Different accounts have a distinct facility for a user. Depending on their skills and funds, one can choose their class and start trading.
The website offers three types:- Mini, Classic and ECN.
- It has no bar for a minimum deposit.
- It gives leverage up to 1:2000, which is enormous.
- Does not charge any commission on trading volumes.
- The spread here is meagre 0.3 pips.
- One has to deposit a minimum amount of $ 300 to begin trading on it.
- The leverage is ten times lesser than the Mini account that is 1:200.
- Spread starts from zero pips.
- The commission is $ 25.
- It is exclusively for the rich and starts at $ 2000 as the minimum deposit.
- The leverage is attractive – 1:2000.
- The spread begins from 0.1 pips.
- Traders do not have to pay any commission here.
PS: All accounts have tight spreads floating on every account. Besides, the Mini account has a mere 100 positions available at a time.
Traders who are susceptible to the company and not willing to take a risk have an option. They can use the demo account before putting up the money in a real account and test it.
The users can also fill the funds in the demo wallets by submitting a request form.
Exness Reviews – Knowledge and Education
The company has exemplary material to teach and inform beginners or any trader. They have a subdomain with Academy which has sufficient information regarding all financial assets and markets. It has essential, development and breakthrough programs mandating the requirement of every investor.
One can learn about an array of marketing terms and markets, tricks and strategies used by experts. The glossary option houses all the essential keywords and their explanations. Even the novice can read and understand the terminologies.
It also offers insight and analysis daily for all the financial markets. The website provides technical analysis, weekly data round-up and country-wise performance of assets. Besides, there are necessary snippets of news and information updates regularly to help clients.
Moreover, there is a currency calculator for calculating the converting pairs. It can help in telling about the amount of leverage, lot and value.
Overall Assets Distribution
A total number of assets on a website draw volumes as they fulfil the requirement of maximum clients. Exness has the following instruments for trading:-
- Metal and energies: 12 (Including; Gold, palladium, silver, crude oil and crude oil brent)
- Cryptocurrencies: 7 (Including; Ripple, lite coin, bitcoin)
- Currency pairs: 107 (Including; EURUSDm, NZDUSDm, USDJPYm)
- Stocks and indices: 40 (Including; Apple Inc., Citigroup, Cisco, Facebook, Alphabet)
Exness Review: Deposits and Withdrawals
The company has multiple options for delivering deposits and withdrawals. Clients can use the services of Skrill, Neteller, wire transfer from banks, credit and debit cards, to name a few. It also facilitates automatic deposits and withdrawal of funds for twenty-four hours a day. One can utilize it through various electronic payment systems available.
Notably, it also has a chart that mentions all the ways and methods along with benefits and demerits. It is one of a kind service. Besides, there are payment gateways like the internal transfer that require only 1 dollar to initiate the payment. Also, deposits & withdrawals happen instantly.
- The calculation of margin requirements for new positions opened for instruments will depend on a maximum leverage of 1:200. The consideration would take place 15 minutes to up to 5 minutes before the news publication.
- The need for a few assets remains fixed irrespective of the leverage used by a trader. These instruments fall under stocks, indices, crypto, energies etc.
- It offers a gap level for pending orders that get executed at least 3 hours after the market opens. The regulation applies to specific instruments falling in accounts like Standard Cent.
- Spread is floating here. The contract specification mentions only average spread. The company updates it routinely. Assets marked with an asterisk have 0 pips for spread. It is 95 per cent of the time when trading happens.
- The brokerage company charges triple swaps on Wednesday ( metals and currency) and Friday (energies, indices and stocks). It allows them to cover the cost incurred over weekends.
- The regulation of all for rates of margins and swaps go on regularly.
Exness Customer Support review
The broker has a facility of client support in 13 languages. Here, traders speaking three vernaculars (English, Russian and Mandarin) can talk to the executive any time of a week.
Whereas, the clients knowing the rest of the languages can avail the facility for five days, though for the entire day. Investors can use Telegram, Viber, SMS, Line etc. to connect. Moreover, e-mail id, phone number and live chat options are always there.
Promotions | Bonuses | Offers by Exness
Rewards, as well as bonuses, are lucrative ways to draw traders. However, they are subject to the company’s policy and may appear on the website when they need them.
Type of Platforms
Exness uses the latest platforms available in the market; MetaTrader4 (MT4) and MetaTrader5 (MT5). Both are compatible with the user experience and give the freedom to execute transactions as per strategies. One can access the platforms on mobile phones, laptops, MAC, androids and other systems, applications and devices.
MT5 is an upgraded version of MT4 that has all the qualities like customizable pricing charts. An investor can check real-time updates and quotes. It comes with added features that its predecessor does not exhibit.
A brokerage company should also include user-friendly platforms, a wide range of assets and a 24*7 customer care facility. If all these parameters are there, then traders can think of investing in any firm. Exness has also got it all covered, plus educational tools are up there to teach newbies. Also, it extensively tells about negatives and positives that help people to judge.
Exness Review: The leveraging it is offering is on par with several competitors and beyond them. However, its classic account asks for $2000. Some traders may find it much. All said and done; the last call belongs to the trader.
Be the first to leave a review.