ETFinance Broker ReviewMinimum Spread :
Foundation Year : 2019
Min Deposit $ 250
For a quick response from ETFinance Broker Review please fill this form
ETFinance Broker Review: A broker with the firm establishment – ETFinance is a broker that aims to synonymise itself with the best in the business finance brokers. It wants to cater to ambitious traders who are looking to leverage their outlook and funds through investments. With the idea, the company stepped in the world of the brokerage in the year 2018.
The broker host wishes to offer knowledge and tools to traders for building a robust financial fortune for them. ETFinance is seeking to mirror the world with its hidden potential of investing and fetching profits. Here’s the ETFinanacereview:-
Mission and vision of ETFinance
Offering a cutting-edge technology that compels a trader to surrender to the brokerage firm is one of the purposes. It is aiming to channelise the unused potential of investors and hike the margins subsequently.
The financial broker envisions that budding traders taking up investments in an array of assets receive a smart platform. The company is wanting to unseat the average and dated practices to accustom the intelligence of individuals.
Regulation bodies on ETFinance
A regulating agency monitors a company from deviating from the path of righteousness and delivery of services. The set of guidelines work as reins to control the process. Magnum FX Limited is the parent company of the domain which operates from Cyprus.
It is a CIF with regulation from CySec under license number 359/18. The registration number of the company is 360548.
Services by Magnum FX
- It executes orders on behalf of its customers.
- The firm facilitates transmissions and receptions orders to more than one financial asset.
- It is into the business of administration, the safety of instruments related to finance and their custodianship.
- Within ancillary services, it grants credits and loans to financial instruments.
- It also undertakes foreign exchange services with provisions.
- The company also provides cross border services in countries like Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Denmark, the United Kingdom etc.
Collaboration with Real Madrid Basketball Club
Associating or teaming up with a reputed brand always surge the prospects of a company. Also, it establishes the factor of trust. ETFinance has inked a deal with Real Madrid Baloncesto. It, of course, creates inquisitiveness among traders and excites them to try bidding on the platforms.
The Spanish basketball club is as successful as its football club. Its foundation dates back to 8th March 1931. The squads since then have got a plethora of trophies to their name including thirty-five Spanish League championships. They have 28 Spanish cup titles and 10 EuroLeague Championships telling the tales of glory.
The club has had the privilege of starring eminent players like Arvydas Sabonis, Rudy Fernández etc. at their disposal.
Financial assets on ETFinance broker
Instruments on a brokerage firm determine the mileage and capacity of its offerings. For observing them, one needs to delve. Here are some:-
Essential goods that help in leading life and make it flexible cannot go out of business. The market thrives on simple principles. The website has seventeen assets including wheat, sugar, cotton, oil, gold, copper natural gas etc.
These are the modern currencies that are getting prevalent and drawing acceptance from different nations. There are thirty-three crypto pairs that include Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin etc.
The website has a hundred and fifty stocks for traders to deal with and transact. Some of the significant companies are Apple, Amazon, Berkshire, Arcelor, Boeing etc. The premium shares prevent an investor from any market upheavals.
Foreign currency exchange:
There is an option of more than fifty varieties of currencies for traders. Besides, users can choose any lot of pair and trade with the other.
Some of the pairs include EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD etc.
These are the places where financial instruments get listings. One can find around 20 of them, including Dow30, Nasdaq100, Nikkei225, FTSE100 etc. It is a volatile sphere, where clients need to be cautious before investing.
Types of accounts offered on ETFinance
The website has four kinds of accounts lined up as per the clients’ capability and experience. Namely: Silver account, Gold account, Platinum account and Islamic account.
It is primarily for newcomers, once who are looking to strengthen their foothold in the volatile markets.
- It offers 750 assets overall for trading.
- Users can have a minimum of 0.07 spreads.
- The maximum leverage here is 1:30.
- And for the support system, it has 10 hours dedicated to customers (10 AM to 8 PM GMT).
It is slightly for the learned traders who have considerable experience in buying and selling of instruments and assets.
- Offers same assets for trading that in the Silver account.
- Clients have the luxury of 0.05 as minimum spreads.
- It has a maximum leverage of 1:500 in exceptional circumstances.
- One gets a dedicated account manager for handling the deals.
- It has an option for hedging.
- People can avail a swap discount of 25 per cent.
- Also, it includes all other benefits of the Silver account.
The scheme for this account is exclusive to veterans or seasoned traders. Investors who have vast knowledge in the field are duty-bound with the Platinum arena.
- Here, spreads go a bare minimum of 0.03.
- People can avail the maximum leverage of 1:500.
- One also begets a dedicated account manager.
- The swap discount doubles up here with 50 per cent.
- Users have the option for free VPS.
- Plus it qualifies for all the features of the Gold account.
It is for the followers of the religion.
- No interests in the overnight positions.
- One can get free access instantly on trading platforms.
- There are no hidden costs.
- No commissions upfront.
- There is no spread widening.
Education on ETFinance
Education and awareness shoulder the responsibility of keeping people hooked to the trading business. The brokerage website has ebooks, webinars, articles, courses, and tutorials to teach traders.
All these learning tools are regularly updated to bring improvement in efforts put up by investors. It clears doubts by offering required and essential information to the candidate. There is an abundance of it.
However, there is an absence of glossary here, which the company might add further.
Trading platforms on ETFinance
For trading, the company heavily relies on WebTrader, MetaTrader4 and mobile applications on iOS and Android. Here are some of the features that platforms pack:-
- Assistance in buying and selling.
- The technical indicators showcase the market’s movement.
- Customise trading for adjusting and managing the assets as per needs.
- Traders can put stop-loss to avoid any losses beyond the balance in the wallets.
But compared to competitors, the website lacks the services of superior MetaTrader5. It is the advanced version of MT4 and delivers on several expectations where the former falls short.
Customer care facility on ETFinance
- Traders can contact the call centre between 7 AM to 5 PM GMT.
- The lines remain open from Monday to Friday.
- It gives the facility of live chat to connect with an executive.
- There is an e-mail id for contacting.
Deposits and withdrawal
The website supports the third party wallets for transactions of funds. Trust is one of them. Traders can use Maestro, Skrill, Visa and other credit and debit cards for deposits and withdrawal. It takes standard time duration in withdrawal and deposits of money.
Awards won by the ETFinance
An award speaks about the company’s performance and recognises its ability to perform in crucial circumstances. The company has a few to the credit. Some of them are; Best customer service 2020, best foreign currency exchange and the complex financial derivate award 2020 etc.
Some advantages and disadvantages
- People can earn up to $ 800 through affiliate programs.
- It has won several awards in the nick of a time
- Responsive website
- It lacks glossary in the education section.
- The website needs to upgrade to the MetaTrader4.
ETFinance Broker Review: The website is relatively new but has received plenty of awards in a short time period. However, it needs improvements in certain sectors that it can in time. Its sponsorship with the Real Madrid Basketball Club glamourises the outlook and perspective. There is an Islamic account to appease Muslim customers, but there is none for the followers of other religions.
Nonetheless, one can create an account quickly and start trading, which goes in its favour.
Be the first to leave a review.