Click Trades is a well-known entity within the Forex industry, gaining its reputation over time. Its extensive array of CFD trading products, coupled with favourable trading conditions, is widely considered to be the primary reason for its broad appeal. Impressed with its wide popularity, we decided to take a closer look at Click Trades Review and evaluate its features, services, and overall user experience.
The platform is designed to cater to novice and experienced traders and offers a range of account types. However, some users have reported experiencing technical difficulties with the platform, although the company has made efforts to address and resolve these issues.
In this comprehensive Click Trades Review 2023, we will put in our expert approach to examine the platform’s features and services in more detail to help you determine whether it is the right choice for your trading needs.
What is Click Trades?
ClickTrades is an online forex broker that offers a diverse selection of 2,100+ Forex and CFD products. The platform is owned and operated by KW Investments Limited, which is registered in Seychelles and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA).
The broker offers market news, tools, and technical & fundamental analytics to assist traders with their trading strategies and judgments. They also offer narrow spreads, quick trade execution, large leverage, and no deposits or withdrawal commissions.
Clients also get full access to Online Trading Central, which offers deep market information, practical trading suggestions, and rich analytics tools for technical analysis. We are going to provide you with all insights and features of the brokerage firm in this detailed Click Trades review 2023.
Is Click Trades Scam?
The platform is operated by KW Investments Limited, a Cyprus-based company that operates under the supervision of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
This means that the broker is required to adhere to strict regulatory standards and must comply with regulations designed to protect traders’ interests.
As a regulated entity, the broker is required to operate within the boundaries of regulatory laws and standards set by its governing authority – the CySEC.
In accordance with the regulatory requirements, the brokerage is obligated to protect its client’s interests by segregating their funds and maintaining adequate levels of capitalization.
In spite of being a legit broker, the user- experience suggests that trading with the broker can be a scam as it has a history of scams like withdrawal and deposit issues, forcing clients to trade etc. Hence, we suggest you be cautious while trading with the broker and choose it wisely only after comprehensive research. If you are looking for other legit and scam-free brokers, then Pepperstone, Elland Road, and Pro Markets can be your ideal choices.
Trading Instruments Offered by Click Trades
The broker offers 2100+ trading instruments across various asset classes, including:
|AUR/USD, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY
|Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google, Microsoft, Visa
|Oil, coffee, cocoa, sugar
|GER10YBOND, GIGT10Y, TNOTE10, TBOND30
|DIA, SPY, SDOW, SDS, XLE, XLF, AGQ
|USA30, Germany40, UK100, Jaapan225, China 50, Europe50, VIXX
|Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin (USD), Dash (USD), Bitcoin Cash, Ripple
ClickTrades Fees & Other Charges
The broker charges various fees to its traders, including spreads and overnight financing fees. Have a look here at the fee breakdown through our detailed Click Trades Review 2023:
- Currency Conversion Fees of 0.5% that applies to Webtrader users.
- Spreads that typically range between 0.00036 to 0.8 pips
- SWAP fees for position remained open overnight
ClickTrades Leverage & Margin Requirements
The broker offers competitive leverage and margin requirements for its traders. Here’s an overview of the leverage and margin requirements for each account type:
Essential Account: This account type offers maximum leverage of 1:300 for forex and 1:200 for indices & commodities, 1:10 for stocks, 1:33 for ETFs, 1:10 for Cryptocurrencies and 1:100 for bonds. The margin requirement is 3.33%.
Original Account: This account type offers maximum leverage of 1:300 for forex and 1:200 for indices & commodities, 1:10 for stocks, 1:33 for ETFs, 1:10 for Cryptocurrencies and 1:100 for bonds. The margin requirement is 0.5%.
Signature Account: The leverage requirements for this account remain the same as Original and Essential accounts. The margin requirement is 0.25%.
Trading Platforms At ClickTrades
With a user-friendly interface, two trading platforms, and a mobile trading app, the broker provides traders with a seamless and enjoyable trading experience. Let’s take a look at each of them
The brokerage offers an intuitive and simple-to-use platform with all of the features you’d expect from a platform built on the latest technologies and designed for dependable execution.
The WebTrader allows you to stay connected to the markets through a good internet connection and a web browser, with access to a variety of world-class assets such as Forex, commodities, indices, ETFs, and bonds. Here are the salient features of WebTrader.
- Trading central
- Stop and limit orders
- Wide range of instruments
- Central economic calendar
- Instant execution of trades
- Technical analysis tools
- Innovative tools
- Trading Signals
- Negative balance protection
- Advanced Interactive charts
MetaTrader 5 (MT5)
With the ClickTrades MT5 platform, you can easily monitor your whole portfolio in real time with the help of navigators and asset control services. In addition, over 30 built-in indicators, 2,000+ free custom indicators, and nine timeframes are available in MT5.
You get to design your own interface, so pick your favourite chart kinds, colours, and technical components for quick and easy access to the information that matters most to you. Here are the key features of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform.
- 24/5 market access
- Intuitive and easy platform
- Multiple timeframes
- Extended market coverage through updates
- Limit and stop orders
- Economic Calendar for market analysis
- Built-in extensive analysis tools
- Stop loss and take profit functions
- Trading Sessions
- Trading Central
- Quick trade execution
- Compatible with all devices
ClickTrades Mobile Application
ClickTrades mobile application offers a comprehensive trading experience on the go, with all the essential features and free analysis tools available at your fingertips.
- Real-time quotes and charts for all trading instruments.
- Customizable watchlists to keep track of your preferred instruments.
- Ability to open, close, and modify positions directly from the app.
- Multiple order types are available, including market, limit and stop orders.
- Access to account history, balance, and margin requirements.
- Secure login with fingerprint or Face ID authentication.
- News feed and economic calendar to stay informed about market events.
- Access to Trading Central
- Trading Sessions
- Advanced Technical Indicators
- Ability to contact customer support directly from the app.
- Push notifications for price alerts and account updates.
- User-friendly interface with intuitive navigation and easy-to-use features.
Pros and Cons
- 2100+ Trading Assets
- Easy-to-use platform
- Lightening Fast-execution
- No Brokerage Commission
- Access To Trading Central
- Weekly CFD Expiration Rollover
- Restricted in the U.S, Canada, and Japan
- No educational materials except a financial dictionary
Click Trades Account Types
The broker offers different trading account types to cater to the needs of different traders. However, it is important to note that each account type comes with different trading conditions, minimum deposit requirements, and features.
Traders should carefully review the details of each account type before deciding which one best suits their trading needs and objectives. Additionally, it offers a demo account that allows traders to practice their strategies according to their trading style without risking real money.
Through this ClickTrades Broker Review 2023, take a closer look at the comparison of the different broker’s account types:
- Minimum deposit: $1000
- Leverage: up to 1:300
- Access to educational resources
- Daily market review
- Third-party analyst recommendations daily
- 2 days/week of dedicated account support
- Minimum Deposit of $5000
- Demo account
- Access to the video library
- Third-party analyst recommendations daily
- 3 days/week of dedicated account support
- Daily news updates and research
- Open access to research
- Minimum Deposit of $25,000
- Demo account
- Access to the video library
- Third-party analyst recommendations daily
- 5 days/week of dedicated account support
- Daily news updates and research
- Trading central
- Dedicated Account Representative
- Special trading conditions
- Track market movements based on multiple daily updates
- Access to one-to-one meetings with the account representatives
Although ClickTrades offers comparatively higher spreads for Essential account holders, things are much more promising for those who have upgraded to Original or Signature account holders. These account types come with substantially lower spreads, making them a more attractive option for traders who are seeking more favourable trading conditions.
How To Sign Up For ClickTrades Live Account?
The platform’s user-friendly trading system makes it simple to open a trading account. Through this ClickTrades Review, we have simplified the process of real account opening in the easiest way possible:
- Step 1: You must fill out a brief online application form provided by the broker.
- Step 2: As part of knowing customers’ procedures, you will be required to give some personal information and documentation.
- Step 3: Now, make the first deposit in your account.
- Step 4:Following that, sign into your account with Click Trades login credentials to start trading online utilizing the provided platforms once validated.
ClickTrades Deposit And Withdrawals Conditions
The broker offers a variety of deposit and withdrawal options to its traders. Here are the conditions for deposits and withdrawals:
- Minimum Deposit: The minimum deposit amount for ClickTrades is $1000.
- Payment Methods: It offers a variety of payment methods, including credit/debit cards, bank transfers, Trustly, Neteller and Paysafecard.
- Fees: The platform does not charge any deposit fees. However, some payment methods may charge fees, which are the responsibility of the trader.
How To Deposit Funds Into ClickTrades?
To make a deposit into your account, log in and go to the “Deposit” section, select the payment method, enter the amount, and submit the request. The request will be processed within 1-2 hours.
- Minimum Withdrawal: The minimum withdrawal amount is $50.
- Payment Methods: The platform offers similar payment options as deposits for withdrawals.
- Fees: The platform does not charge any withdrawal fees. However, some payment methods may charge fees, which are the responsibility of the trader.
- Processing Time: Withdrawal requests are processed within 1-2 business days. However, the time it takes for the funds to reach the trader’s account may vary depending on the payment method.
How To Withdraw Funds From ClickTrades?
To withdraw funds, log in to your account, go to the “Withdrawal” section,
- Select the payment method, enter the withdrawal amount, and submit the request.
- The withdrawal request will be processed within 1-2 business days. It’s important to note that the account must be verified before a withdrawal can be made.
Overall based on our analysis for ClickTrades Review 2023, it is revealed that the platform offers a variety of convenient and secure deposit and withdrawal options for its traders, with competitive conditions and no hidden fees.
Click Trades Deposit and Withdrawal Review
Having discussed the deposit and withdrawal procedure, let us review the deposit and withdrawal of the broker. For reviewing this, we have performed comprehensive research and a vast analysis of users’ experience with the broker.
We found that the broker’s withdrawal is slow and time-consuming. Customers experience lots of difficulty in withdrawing their money. During withdrawal issues, if they contact the customer support of the broker, there also they do not get a positive response, and hence their withdrawals are further delayed.
So better if you choose more reliable brokers with easy deposit and withdrawal processes like Tradeeu, Fortrade, InvestFW etc.
Educational And Research Resources
Navigating the Clicktrades website can be a daunting task for newcomers as there are no educational resources available. The absence of trading guides, tutorials, and webinars can put new clients at a disadvantage and hinder their ability to develop the necessary trade knowledge. It’s like trying to sail in unknown waters without a compass.
The broker offers only the bare minimum in terms of research tools, limited to an economic calendar that fails to provide comprehensive market analysis. This lack of analysis can be detrimental to traders and investors alike, as it makes it difficult to identify market trends and establish entry and exit points.
Overall, the broker’s educational and research offerings disappointed us, as far as we explored through our detailed ClickTrades Review 2023.
There are more forex brokers for beginners that offer comprehensive education and research resources, such as Capitalix, TradeEU.com etc.
ClickTrades Customer Support
The broker offers multilingual customer support services to cater to clients globally. Customers can get in touch with the support team via phone, live chat, and email in languages such as English, Spanish, and other languages.
The account representative team is highly professional and responsive, providing prompt and efficient service to address clients’ concerns. Furthermore, the team has a positive reputation, with a low number of negative reviews on the internet.
Clients can avail of customer support services from Monday to Friday through various communication channels, such as
- Email at [email protected]
- Phone numbers +5078388578, +96522068997
- Live chat is also available
Additionally, clients can reach out to the support team through ClickTrades’ physical address at Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Mahe Seychelles or through their social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Final Words On ClickTrades Review 2023
After a detailed evaluation of ClickTrades Review 2023, we conclude it is a reputable trading platform that provides traders with access to a broad range of financial instruments and markets.
The platform is user-friendly, making it suitable for traders of all skill levels, with competitive trading fees and efficient customer support services available in multiple languages and communication channels. Additionally, ClickTrades employs advanced security measures to protect users’ data and funds.
However, the platform’s limited educational resources for novice traders and basic research tools may be a disadvantage for those seeking more comprehensive trading education and analysis tools. Hereby, we recommend a more reliable and beginner-friendly broker – Equiity.com
Is Click Trades Legit?
Click Trades is a legit broker as it is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA), license number SD020.
Click Trades Is Real Or Fake?
Click Trades is a real trading platform that offers access to a wide range of financial instruments and markets, with a user-friendly platform and efficient customer support services. It is not fake.
Click Trades vs EToro: Which Is Better?
There is no definitive answer to whether Click Trades or eToro is better, as each platform has its strengths and weaknesses. Both are reputable and trustworthy trading platforms, with access to a wide range of financial instruments and markets, competitive trading fees, and efficient customer support services. Ultimately, the choice between Click Trades and eToro depends on your trading objectives, preferences, and risk tolerance.
How Good Are Click Trades Reviews?
Click Trades is a decent broker with plenty of good reviews from its existing users. At the same time, the broker has been felicitated with several industry awards including Most Popular Trading Platform in South America 2021 and Forex Broker of the Year Award 2021.
Meanwhile, the broker’s demo account is better for traders of all trading skills level.
Is Click Trades App Available in The USA?
No, the platform doesn’t provide services in the US.
Who Owns Click Trades?
The platform is owned and operated by KW Investments Limited.
Can I Lose Money With Click Trades?
CFD trading on any platform carries a high loss risk and good profits. Many reasons for losing money quickly include a lack of good trading strategies, trading decisions and market knowledge. So, it is always good to have a trading strategy to mitigate market risks.
Do Click Trades Offer Any Bonus?
The platform gives a bonus on deposited funds.
How Do I Withdraw From Click Trades?
To withdraw funds from Click Trades, log in to your account, go to the “Withdrawal” section, select the payment method, enter the withdrawal amount, and submit the request. The withdrawal request will be processed within 1-2 business days. It’s important to note that the withdrawal method must match the deposit method, and the account must be verified before a withdrawal can be made.
How To Change Click Trades Login Credentials?
If you want to change your Click Trades login credentials, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Click Trades login page and sign in with your current credentials.
- Once you are logged in, click on your profile icon located in the top right corner of the screen.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Account Settings”.
- On the “Account Settings” page, click on “Change Password” or “Change Email” depending on which credential you want to change.
- Follow the prompts to enter and confirm your new password or email address.
- Once you have entered and confirmed your new credentials, click on the “Save” button.
What Is Click Trades?
Click Trades is an online Forex broker that offers a diverse selection of 2,100+ Forex and CFD products. The platform is owned and operated by KW Investments Ltd, which is registered in Seychelles and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Is Click Trades real or fake?
Although the platform is a legit and registered forex broker which offers multiple trading assets for the traders, it is highly probable of being a scam as suggested by its users. The traders dealing with the broker must be prepared for delayed withdrawals and other such problems.
Is Click Trades registered in UAE?
Click Trades provides forex trading in 100+ countries including UAE.
Is Click Trades genuine?
The broker has received multiple awards in 2021, such as INNOVATING TRADING PLATFORM OF THE YEAR, MOST POPULAR TRADING PLATFORM IN SOUTH AMERICA, and FOREX BROKER OF THE YEAR AWARD. Also, it is a regulated broker, so yes, it is a genuine forex broker. However, the users in the past have experienced multiple issues with the broker’s customer support and deposit and withdrawal procedures.
How do I withdraw money from Click Trades?
One can withdraw their deposits if they meet all the standard regulatory requirements. For making a withdrawal request, one must log in to their accounts with accurate credentials. Once done, click the “ withdraw funds” button and follow the required steps.
Remember, you will receive your funds in the same method you deposited your funds. You might also be asked for some additional documents to withdraw your funds. Also, the withdrawal process can be hectic and time-consuming.
Be the first to leave a review.