Top 5 Forex Brokers in Sweden: Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, which consists of 14 islands, is also a new hub of stockbrokers. As this country is a tier-1 developed country; hence there are tremendous opportunities for investing. Also, Sweden is blessed with more than 1000 companies’ headquarters including Ericsson, Volvo, H&M etc. which makes it a favourable nation for traders and stockbrokers.
Due to its digitized currency trading, it may be a challenging task to find a genuine broker. However, the brokers who are allowed to trade in Sweden are regulated by SFSA (The Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority) which is further backed by the Swiss National Bank for addressing any monetary issue.
Swedish stock market’s day’s business is around $5.0 trillion of the world’s total trade that makes it a favourable nation for both investors and traders. Here due to high capital liquidity, the brokers are providing high leverages that directly means high ROIs. However, there is an equal risk of losing a high amount of capital if one lacks proper investment knowledge.
Now based on working experience, platforms, international presence and trading tools available, we are giving the lists of top 5 performers as in the stock market of Sweden
Best Forex Brokers In Sweden
1. Interactive Brokers
It is a US-based discount broker having a license to operate throughout the world since 1978. With its long existence and experience, it can be undoubtedly considered as a trustworthy broker. In our listing, we have made it on top of the best five brokers in Sweden due to its variety of facilities provided to its customers. Some of them are listed below.
- Regularization– FCA (Financial Conduct Authority of the U.K.) and the SEC (the U.S.`s Securities and Exchange Commission).
- Fee– low trading fee. And 0 withdrawal fee however they charge a high inactivity fee.
- Research and Product Portfolio– They provide a high range of trading instruments like stocks, commodities, cryptocurrency, options, futures, CFDs etc. also, they have a rich repository for trading research tools.
- Account opening– Account opening may be a bit complex for a beginner, but they provide a fully digital platform with a zero-minimum deposit.
It comprises two units, one works in Sweden and deals specifically in stocks, funds, options and futures and the other company works In CFDs and forex in the U.K.
- Regularization– Established in 1996, formerly known as Swissquote Bank Ltd is regularized by FCA and FINMA (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority).
- Fee– Talking about the fee Swissquote enforces high trading fee regardless of no inactivity fee. You don’t have to be cautious about the minimum deposit as it allows no minimum deposit fee. Moreover, trading with this broker is the safest one because it has a banking license from swiss government.
- Research and Product Portfolio– It serves a full lot of products to its customers like stocks, ETF, forex, funds, future, option, bond etc.
This broker is recommended for those who prefer capital safety over the fee.
It is also a discount broker just like Interactive broker, but its origin is from the Dutch region. This broker works on the principle of pure business; hence it doesn’t pay focus research libraries. But as it is registered with tier-1 regulatory bodies, hence it is undoubtedly trustworthy.
- Regularization– It is regularized by the Netherlands Authority for Financial Markets (AFM) and DNB. It has its registration with the chamber of commerce and industries in Amsterdam too.
- Fee– It charges the lowest price in the market, but it allows only bank transfer, and it does not allow credit or debit cards to carry out any transactions. However, it charges a higher fee for Asian and European stock exchanges.
- Research and Product Portfolio– Its research and product chain is not that much as mentioned in its predecessor ones. The major lacuna while working with this broker is that you cannot trade in forex and CFDs.
- Account Opening– Account opening is straightforward and quick even for a beginner. Degiro allows opening a trading account at zero minimum deposit.
As the transaction fee is the lowest among all, it is best suited for people of the European region.
It is also one of the oldest brokers operating in Sweden. This was founded in 1982. This broker is more focused on investment instead of stocks because it provides assets they require longer holding to churn out a profit.
- Regularization– It is regularized by SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission), CFTC (U.S.), NFA (U.S.), and FCA (U.K.) & FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority).
- Fee– They charge low ETFs and stock fees compared to their competitors, but they charge high on the transaction, whether it be deposit or withdrawal. Also, they are underrated in terms of customer support.
- Research and Product Portfolio– They provide their world-class E-learning repository but their portfolio lacks forex trading as they are more focused on investment.
- Web trading platforms– They empower their traders with highly sophisticated and latest user-friendly trading platforms with two-step login verification for extended safety.
The best thing about them is they provide around $250,000 of cash protection to amount to each investor.
Established in 1999 has its headquarters in the U.S. It has a large portfolio to trade in international markets. With their low spread of 0.2 on EUR/USD commission accounts, they are in one of the top performers. As you activeness increases on their trading platform, their professional support also enhances to assist you in gaining more profit.
- Regularization– It is a trading branch of GAIN Global Markets Inc. and is regulated by CIMA (Cayman Island Monetary Authority) and FCA.
- Technology and platforms– They are equipped with the latest MT5 trading platform with support over Mac, Windows, iOS and Android.
- Fee– They charge a competitive fee for overnight financing, brokerage commission and inactivity fee. But on the flip side, they provide the best support for active traders.
- Research and Product Portfolio– Their product ranges from forex to Equities. They offer protection like negative balance and stop-loss orders for their U.K. or E.U. clients. They also offer a vast learning library for beginners as well as experienced ones.
- Web trading platforms– they offer MT4 for most of their accounts, but for some, they also provide MT5.
Bottom Line – Forex Brokers in Sweden
we hope that after reading this article, you could have understood some of the basic features of brokers listed above. These brokers are best in comparison according to our perception. One may find it not convincing, on the other hand, but one must give a quick look to figure out what they want from a broker. So, with all our best wishes, keep investing and keep growing.